Whirlpool 22 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer 65″L x 27″W x 35″H
Pick-up is from the 19th to 21st between 9am-2pm in Kitchener, Waterloo area (precise location to be provided). No delivery available. If you are unable to pick up your items by the specified date, you will not receive a refund and the item will no longer be available. Not all photos shown are precise representations of the items listed.
Conditions of Sale
1. The word “Auctioneer” wherever used in these terms and conditions of sale, means “Cannabis MarketSpace”.
2. While the Auctioneer has endeavored to catalogue and describe correctly each item or lot to be sold, no warranty, representation or condition is made regarding in any manner the correctness of the catalogue or other descriptions of the physical condition, size, authenticity, attribution, provenance, literature, any characteristic or relevance of any lot and no statement anywhere shall be deemed such a warranty, representation or condition, and no sale will be set aside on account of any imperfections not noted. Each lot is sold “as is”, “where is” and without recourse.
3. The Auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid and to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion. The bidder accepted by the Auctioneer shall be the buyer. If any dispute should arise between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the part of the Auctioneer as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer may, at its sole discretion, determine the successful bidder, or the auctioneer may offer the lot again for sale.
4. If the Auctioneer decides that any opening bid is too low, the Auctioneer may reject the bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from the sale or to divide any lot, or to combine any two or more lots at its sole discretion.
5. Title to the offered lot will pass immediately to the bidder on sale of the lot, subject to satisfaction of payment of the purchase price in full and compliance with all terms herein, and the bidder assumes full risk and responsibility therefore. On a successful bid, the bidder shall promptly pay the full purchase price or as may otherwise be agreed by the Auctioneer. If the required payment is not completed in full as required, and any other terms herein set out are not complied with by a bidder, any amount already paid as deposit or partial payment shall immediately be forfeited without recourse, and the unpaid lot or lots may, at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion, be put up again and resold.
6. Each and every lot is sold by the vendor with all faults and defects and with all errors of description and is to be taken and paid for whether genuine and authentic or not and no compensation shall be paid for same.
7. The auction will end as of 5 p.m. December 13, 2022. All items shall be picked up by the successful bidder by 2 p.m. December 21, 2022. Attendance by a bidder on site of the seller is solely at the sole risk and responsibility of the bidder and any injury or damage to person or property shall be the sole responsibility of the bidder.
8. Balance of payment shall be made via PayPal. Other methods of payment may be requested, but not guaranteed, by emailing The Auctioneer at email@example.com. All funds must be received within 48 hours of receiving your confirmation email should you successfully win the bid.
9. The Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of any consignor.
10. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser is required to pay 13% HST on the total purchase price.