About the Role:
- The Logistics Clerk/ Admin supports in filing documents, tracking orders, and entering data into specialized software.
- Full Time (SHIFT: Afternoons Mon-Fri 12pm-9pm OR Days Wed- Sunday 8-5pm)
- Logistics Manager
- Shipping & Receiving
- Hourly + Benefits + Vacation
- Maintaining shipping/receiving paperwork and records.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and carrier base
- Consistently record communication with customers and carrier base to ensure we provide the utmost in customer service
- Supervise procedures for loading and / or unloading trucks
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and external (customers)
- Organizing, stacking and banding pallets for removal and shipments as well as communicating for pick up.
- Providing excellent customer services; acting as a liaison between the company and its customers/vendors; phone calls, emails as required
- 1-2 years of experience working in a logistical/ admin role in a warehouse setting.
- 3 years in a teamwork environment.
- Knowledge of Cannabis Act and Regulations an asset.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.