Advanced 6,250 sq ft Cultivation & Processing Facility in the Prairies - High Revenue Potential, Established Sales, Expansion Ready
CRA Cannabis License, Micro Cultivation, Micro Processing, Recreational Sales Amendment
Dynamic, purpose-built micro cultivation facility can easily upgrade to standard class licence with room for expansion
- Purpose-built, 6,250 sq ft leased cultivation and processing building in a major city in the Prairies
- Facility is comprised of 9 grow rooms, 1 nursery/clone room, 1 processing/vault/harvest room and 1 storage area
- Currently undertaking nursery, cultivation, drying, labelling, finish packaging, and sales with cannabis at the site and B-2-B sales activities for multiple clients across the Country
- Established sales agreements/relationships with Saskatchewan and Manitoba under an existing recreational sales licence provide an immediate on-ramp to revenue
- Projecting over $1.3 million annualized revenue in the next 12 months.
- Seller has multiple unique genetics in seed storage bank
- Historic output of over 20% THC and over 2.5% Terpenes makes this a recognized and ‘must have’ brand in the retail stores.
- Existing inventory of dried flower for future sales
- Lean monthly lease payments
- Site and facility are ripe for future expansion to double capacity with expansion to adjacent site
- Open to full divestiture of the licence, lease and going concern business or joint venture opportunities
- There is an option to buy the facility and the land